All 9th and 11th grade students, all Transfer Students and all student athletes are required to submit the following forms:
#100, #102A, #105, #109, #200, and Emergency Contact
Links for all required Immunization, Medical & Sports forms are listed below for
convenient access and printing.
1. There is a new policy for the Meningococcal Vaccine.
(Scroll down for ALL Immunization Requirements)
2. RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS:
- Please be advised, the NSHA HS does not grant religious exemptions.
- If you choose to have your son/ daughter attend the NSHA HS, and they have not been immunized, the immunization series for each required immunization for admission/ attendance in school, must be started prior to the start of the school year.
- Your child will be "in process" for the continuation of the immunizations series.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The ACIP Immunization Guidelines "catch up schedule" is to be followed with the proper age related dose/s, and proper intervals, between doses.
- After each doctor's appointment, a medical note from the physician is required to be submitted, with the date of the next scheduled office visit for the continuation of the immunization series. The physician's signature, date, and office stamp are required on all forms/ notes.
- All students must be compliant , as per the New York State Department of Health, for admission/ attendance in school.
- Form # 200: Record of Immunizations Form is to be completed, signed, dated, and stamped by the physician.
3. The Immunization Medical Exemption Statement Form must be
completed, signed, dated by the physician with office stamp affixed.
This form is required to be renewed annually.